- Rohe Advocaten is a partnership. The firm is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 34368680 and VAT number 821620101B01. The lawyers of Rohe Advocaten are registered in the Netherlands with the Dutch Bar Association in The Hague, telephone: 070-3353535, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assignments are accepted only by an individual partner. Article 7:407 paragraph 2 and Article 7:409, paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code shall not apply. Liability of partners and employees of Rohe Advocaten, not involved in the assignment, is excluded.
- Execution of assignments is done exclusively for the benefit of the client. Third parties cannot derive any rights. Rohe Advocaten is entitled to periodically change its rates.
- These terms and conditions apply to all agreements entered into with Rohe Advocaten or any of its partners or employees, (continued) assignments or work performed by them, regardless of the capacity in which a service is provided. These terms and conditions shall also apply with regards to any third parties engaged by Rohe Advocaten in the performance of an assignment.
- If the result or content of the work carried out by Rohe Advocaten is given to any third party, the client shall indicate to that third party that the work was carried out under these terms and conditions. If that third party uses the result or content of the work carried out by Rohe Advocaten in any way, that third party shall be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Rohe Advocaten will, in as far as possible, consult in advance with the client before selecting and engaging any third party and Rohe Advocaten will select and engage such third party with due care. Rohe Advocaten is hereby authorized, also on behalf of the client, to accept any limitations of liability, jurisdiction and choice of law clauses of such a third party. Rohe Advocaten, its partners and employees are not liable for any act or omission by such third party.
- Any liability of Rohe Advocaten, its partners or employees, insofar not excluded, shall be limited to the sum of the amount paid under the professional liability insurance and the amount of the policy excess (eigen risico). This insurance has a maximum coverage of EUR 2,500,000. If no payment is made under the insurance, the liability of Rohe Advocaten is limited to the fees charged in connection with the assignment, with a maximum of EUR 15,000.
- The client shall indemnify Rohe Advocaten, its partners and employees against any liability above the liability as limited in article 7 as well as against all third party claims (including reasonable legal costs and fees). All claims against Rohe Lawyers, its partners or employees expire (vervallen) six months after the client or a third party was or could have been aware of the facts resulting in the liability of Rohe Advocaten.
- Rohe Lawyers is affiliated with the procedure for Complaints and Disputes Legal Profession. More information is available on: https://www.advocatenorde.nl/585/consumenten/geschillencommissie-advocatuur.html.
The relationship between Rohe Advocaten and the client is governed by Dutch law. Insofar the procedure for Complaints and Disputes Legal Profession does not apply, the competent court in Amsterdam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in Dutch and English. The Dutch text shall prevail. These terms and conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam under reference: 34368680.
1017 CC Amsterdam